Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hi from Melissa



I finally figured how to get my message in - before i accidently created my own web site thing.... well anyway - this is soooo great because now i'll be able to keep in contact with everyone better. Well I have been in colorado since the 17th of aug. and I am loving it. THis summer I am staying to take some classes. Right now I am a junior at Western state college in Gunnison CO, http://www.western.edu/ - I am majoring in environmental studies and double minoring in geology and geography. the classes are great and I am having soo much fun rockclimbing - I went with the school's wilderness pursuit once and I am going with them again this saturday - I've also gone a couple of times with some friends and I play at the gym on their wall all the time. It's weird having a roommate but she is awsome (miranda) - we have a lot of weird stuff in common. I miss everyone and I wish everone the best.

Love you all

Melissa

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Yeah!, Melissa. I'm glad you made it onto this site.

I have to admit that rock climbing is not high on my list of things to do. I'm still terrified of heights! I even got a little dizzy just looking at your photo. :) But then, I guess you're just boulder than I am. (Didja ever notice that puns don't really work as well written out?)

Gail and Herb said...

Glad your on too, love the picture, what beautiful senery there. L M

Lori & Chris Stanton said...

Hey Mel! glad you made it here too! Love the pictures from Colorado. I knew you would love it there. It is just as beautiful as I remember.

love & miss you lots
Lori

Bobby said...

D O R K

Cathy said...

Melissa,
The pictures are great. Some day we'd like to visit CO, but it'll have to be the summer months. Your studies sound interesting.

Cathy, Orlando & Nyssa

sean & kelly said...

Hey Melissa! you look great! you definately look like your in your element! Sean lived in Colorado for several years, I loved it there,its quite beautiful! Im sure you will never tire of it! Good luck atschool. see ya soon.