Sunday, September 18, 2005

Contributions for the Family Tree


This is my grandfather - Herbert Neuhaus. My mom (Aunt Kay) and I have lots of info and photos to add to the family tree. We are not sure the best way to share all this stuff so maybe Sandi should get in touch. You can email me at hjneuhaus@hjneuhaus.com

Meanwhile, here are a few photos to whet your appetite.



Matilda Baronowski - my great-grandmother.


A family gathering at Aunt Marion's house. I'm the little boy!

Hope you enjoy.
Herb

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Herb,
I'm so glad you joined in on the family blog. I'm April's "baby" Cathy. It was so neat seeing those pictures when I checked out the site. You're right about Sandi (my sis) knowing the best way to share the photos, but I like this way also. Orlando (my husband) and Nyssa (my daughter) came in to see the pictures when I told them about them. Orlando says the 1st picture is a definite Neuhaus.

Cathy

Gail and Herb said...

Hey Herb, I remember that picture, me and my Herb are so young. Thats my Herbie, Diane and her daughter Kelly , and Granmother Neuhaus. I love that picture of your Dad , this really brings back very fond memories of all the visits our families had back then . Gail

Sandi said...

The pictures are wonderful. I'm so glad you posted them, Herb. Cathy shared the files you sent to her, so I was able to get them as well. Again, thank you!