Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ireland





Hello everone, although things have been hectic i have enjoyed my time reading the blog - i do miss everyone a great deal. I just got back from Ireland ( was there from november 18-28) and i had a wonderful time. I am in the process of making a blog of the trip and once i am done with it i'll give everyone the address of it. I went alone and I was just going to travel from various towns by bus and stay in youth hostels, but on my first day i met a wonderful person named Holly. She had a car and was going to the same places i was so I asked to tag aong. We also met Jen and Ben and the four of us had quite an adventure. They are from Australia so they don't celebrate thanksgiven but on that day Holly and I had stir fry and ben and jen had pasta. I told them how every year we would go around the table and say what we were thankful for so that is what i did and holly did as well. Then the next day was my birthday and they made a big deal out of it which made me feel real special. I got to pick the music for the day as we drove, then they wouldn't let me help with dinner or cleaning. Afterdinner they surprised me with a cake and then we went out for some drinks. I am looking forward to being home for christmas and i miss everyone... The next couple of weeks are going to fly because of finals -

LOVE you ALL

1 comment:

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

Hey Sis, I am so happy you got to go to Ireland and had a great time, what a place to have your twenty seventh birthday. We were going to send you a card, but decided to give it to you in person on the sixteenth of December. Cassie misses you so much, and of course Me and Danielle do as well. You are in our hearts and thoughts, and can't wait to see you....... oh yeh Happy Birthday Love Charles