Thursday, November 10, 2005

harmonic convergence

harmonic convergence. This is what I am told my family is going through right now. The good news is that it is supposed to never happen again and that good luck is supposed to follow. I bought a new car 2 weeks ago. 2005. It was totaled in a wreck last week. both air bags deployed. The insurance company wants to give us half of what we paid for it! The good news is no one was hurt bad. Our 2 other cars are in the shop for unrelated illnesses. Kevin has been in chronic back pain for about 1 and 1/2 years now. We have tried everything. New mattresses, chiropractors,medication,muscle relaxers, physical therapy, etc. No avail. I took him to the orthopedic hospital yesterday and they are doing a bunch of tests but the first thing the dr. says after getting his history is"sounds like lukemia to me" Now, I doubt it but THANKS! Phillip got a ticket for skate boarding not to long ago. put him on probation because last year he was on probation for having medication on him in class so they desided he needed it again! So any way, he got caught trying to ditch last period { violation of probation} and put him in juvy! I am not dealing well with this! I told you about Codys school electing him as school ambassador, well after 2 meetings, we found out it will cost us $7500! So guess whos not going! I dont know how to work it but we will try. And then to top it all off, Sean is in the hospital. The week before halloween he went to visit his family in north carolina. His mom was given 2 months to live due to cancer and his dad is in the final stages of alzhiemers. He came back feeling like he had the stomach flu. I finally got him to go to urgent care sunday and they rushed him to the ER. They discoverd diverticulitis and suspect peritonitis. He had a surgical consult 2 days ago but they are keeping a wait and see attitude. Still running a temp and still in a lot of pain. Oh yea and its our anniversart today. Yea! Steven and Ford are still doing ok, knock on wood! Stop the world and let me off!! I believe we need a vacation. perhaps a family reunion sometime in july would work wonders!!!

5 comments:

Gail and Herb said...

Kelly , so sorry to hear about Sean, hope he gets better soon, please tell him, we send our love. I also hope all your other problems get better, no one should have to deal with all that. Keep your chin up, we will say a prayer for you and your family. Lots of love coming your way!

Cathy said...

Hey, Kelly
You definitely have your hands full. I'm praying for healing for Sean, Kevin's back and Sean's family. Those 4 things alone are more then anyone should have to deal with (like Aunt Gail said)...but everything else on top of it. Just remember what Gramma always told us...God never gives you more then you can handle (if only He didn't think you could handle so much!)

sean & kelly said...

handle it and handle it well are 2 different things and definately left to interpretation! ha! But yeah I keep thinking of that too. Thank you for your prayers. I know I am being selfish, I know it could be worse and I know lots of others are going through thier own little hell too.I apologize for sounding like a winer. I am also saying my prayers for everyone else. Sometimes saying it out loud or putting it in writing helps put it in perspective. Thanks.

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

Hey Kelly, it sounds that everything that could go wrong did. Believe me I understand the stress that you must be haveing. To handle things and to handle things well is tough to under take. Regardless how you handle it, all these things are going to play out the way they intended to. Trying to force a solution may cause more stress. You, Sean, and all of your kids are in our thoughts and prayers. Something my A.A. sponsor tell me when ever i let Life get to big, and i seem over welmed, is choose to handle only today, tomorrow will get here all by itself. Love you guys very much.

sean & kelly said...

Thank you Charles! One day at a time. I love you. See you soon.