Monday, November 07, 2005

Hey Everyone

I have a very dry sense of humor, my humor is how I handle life on lifes terms. Without it, my life would be hard to handle. I will not make any apologies for who I am, nevertheless it has been brought to my attention that my comments can be taken as insulting and even mean hearted. This was not my intention. My comments are made in jest and good humor. I hold all my siblings in high regard and have great respect for them all. I am very happy with myself, and the life that I have, I just poke fun at anything I find amusing. In short, my comments are to be taken with a grain of salt and never take what I say to heart.


p. s. I am very proud that I am a roofer, I poke fun at myself as well....

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey, Charlie
Never apologize for who you are. Those who know and love you, know your sense of humor (and enjoy it) Of course it's when our unique sense of humor comes out in front of people that don't know us to well that it can be interesting.

Besides I'm glad your a roofer too..the only problem is your in Jersey and I need a roofer in Florida! Why do you have to be difficult that way? (luv ya!)

Cathy
Who is tempted to get back on the roof to fix it herself but is afraid she'll fall through it this time.

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

hey Cathy, this winter i will be off from work for at least a month, i will keep you posted, maybe i can visit florida, and do some work.

Sandi said...

Charlie, if you and Danielle decide to come down you can stay with us. We would love to have you, and Becky and I are already planning places to take Cassie!

Cathy said...

Charlie,
That would be great if you, Danielle and Cassie come down for a visit. We haven't seen you in ages.
Hopefully we'd have found a roofer by then so 1) I can stop worrying and 2) so that you can have a true vacation. {I really wouldn't make you work on your vacation anyways...ok maybe a little..giggle, giggle with fingers crossed}
It would be nice meeting your family and spending some time together.

Sandi - I like how you think...you get to do the fun stuff while I get to be the slave driver. I think Cassie would enjoy Butterfly World, Sugar Sand Park, The Zoo. Unfortunately the water park by me would be closed...she'd have enjoyed that. If they come in Feb, we can all go to the Renaissance Festival...I bet Cassie would enjoy dressing up! (Do we have some wings to turn her into a sprite/fairy or should she be a princess?).

Cathy

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

well it looks like i will have at least a month off this winter, I would like to go to florida for all the obvious reasons. My big trick will be to convince Danielle to take off from wotk for at least three weeks, so we can do what I would like to do.