Sunday, April 29, 2007

Three Truths & a Fib - update

So far the Family Liar's Club consists of Charlie, Bobby, Kelly and myself -- I guess i't's no great surprise to anyone that the four of us would be the first members! LOL

We do have one honorary member so far -- Gail. Although she's apparently not willing to fib herself, she's trying to catch "us kids" in our fibs. Once a mom, always a mom!

I'm still hoping for more participants. Come on, Cathy, you'd be good at this. And surely Kay's branch of the family isn't going to let Marion's kids have all the fun. Pass the word around that the game is still on.

You'll find the rules here (or just click on "3 facts and a fib" under Quck Topics along the sidebar). We'll post facts and fibs until May 15th. Guesses (made in the comment section of each post) will continue to be made until May 20th. Between May 21st and May 26th we'll come back and post the answers. The "Family Fibber" and "Best Guesser" will be announced on May 27th.

2 comments:

sean & kelly said...

these are just making me giggle and giggle! Sams computer is down, if she gives me the go ahead, and i guess you would just have to " trust " me, can I post for her?

Sandi said...

Of course you can post for Sam, if she wants you to. I know I'd love to hear how she's doing!