Sunday, April 22, 2007

Charles: 3 Truths and a Fib



All is going great here in NJ, Cassie is getting big and is smart as ever. We had a great Easter with the parents, Aunt Robin & Granny, and Cassie got to take a train ride with the Easter Bunny, she hosted an Easter Egg Hunt. Lori and Chris came down the day after.
We had a lovely tea party with Cassies new tea set (thanks Aunt Lori & Uncle Chris) The weather is great and I think winter has finally left us. Everything is really wonderful in our lives right now!
OK now for the game...
1 We moved
2 Danielle started a business on Ebay
3 Charles got a huge raise
4 Cassie knows all the words to 5 songs and sings all the time.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Sorry Charles, but you didn't get the raise?

Sandi said...

Hey, when are you guys coming down to visit us? Becky is mad at me, insisting that it's my fault you haven't come back yet. She's got a full itinerary all ready for Cassie ("and Charles and Danielle, too, mommy").

As for the game...it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. But here goes my guess:

1. Congratulations on your move. You need to send me your new address, please.

4. If this is the fib, it's only because Cassie knows more than 5 songs. She's smart enough to know more, but I'm going with this as a truth.

That leaves the fib as either 2 or 3. The kids and I go back and forth on this. Charlie definitely would deserve a huge raise (we saw pictures of some of the copper work he's doing), but you don't always get what you deserve. And if anyone could have a successful ebay business, it's Danielle. But since Danielle is dealing with a toddler right now, I'm guessing that she probably doesn't have any extra time on her hands even without a business. So my guess is that Charlie gets congratulated on the raise because the fib is #2.

sean & kelly said...

OK, I agree Cassie is very smart and very cute, I think it is the truth she knows ALL the words to 5 songs and sings all the time. I DO believe Danielle has a new ebay business because I have seen her site and I am sure she has gotten some pointers from cindy! I think you got a raise but I dont think you moved because I have not seen any pictures posted on your site!! HA_HA!!