Friday, April 27, 2007

the reveal


Sandi, we didn't come for a visit this past winter because, We bought a new used car in december, Work never slowed down, and we MOVED in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I felt it was time to buy the car because I was told I would be getting a Raise on January 1st. Bob I evan told you about that and you still guessed wrong. Ans Kelly & Sean there are pics of the new place on Danielles site too, I dont know how you missed them. So Sandi you were right, No Ebay business with a toddler as demanding and cute as Cassie. The demand for copper has exploding for me, so weekend work has been very steady. Danielle is still at home with Cassie. Our next trip however may be work related for me. Sorry everyone. Next place we will travel to is a work shop for standing seam copper roofing in the poconos. The plan is while I am in class and seminars while Danielle and Cassie have fun. Trying out this direction to see where it can go. Danielle has a new myspace that can display video as well as pictures. the link is on her regular blog, but you must have a myspace account and be approved by Danielle to see it (so no weirdos outside the family can get in, lol). Kelly and Sean, we'll see you in a few months. Love to ALL...

No comments: