Monday, April 23, 2007

Kelly: THREE TRUTHS AND A FIB

First of all, Hey! how is everyone? all is well here. to much going on to put it ALL in TRUTH or FIB so here are a few minor updates: First of all, when we were all together fot the reunion, some of you know that we also went to see Sean's family, knowing it would be the last time we saw his mom. She died of cancer January 1st. It has been difficult for Sean. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks. We continue to remodel the house, just finished the bedrooms and now the kitchen. Kevin and Mia LOVE virginia. A close friend of thiers was shot and wounded @ Virginia Tech, please pray for her, I know you already are praying for everyone that was affected, thier school interacts quite a bit with VA Tech, and another best friend that should have been in the main class that got shot up but at the last minute desided to stay home. Phillip is doing good. He turned 18 on Easter and will be a senior. Cody is in the Air Force ROTC, football and getting ready to take flying lessons with a DR./NASA Director friend of mine. { probably shouldn't trust him to much at this point with the way things are at NASA.} Steven is doing good, they just won thier basketball playoffs! YEA!! Ford, I cant believe it, will be starting kindergarten and is as smart and cute as a 4 year old that thinks he is as big as any of his brothers can be. NOW, TRUTH or FIB
1.Kevin, although turned down scholarships to 5 different MAJOR UNIVERSITYS, has now accepted a scholarship to an ALL WOMANS university
2.We are going to the East Coast for our summer vacation this year
3.I am f@#&#*$! pregnant again
4.I was named acting Director of Nurses for the last 5 months and received a " handsome " bonus
Tracey, Mike, Aunt Leslie, Uncle Doug, just cause we were just there, DONT assume you know!!

7 comments:

Bobby said...

I don't think you are pregnant again? am i right?

Sorry to hear about Sean's mom. Where in virginia is Kevin going to school? If its around South West Virginia he should give me a call since I am up in North East TN. If you guys get to the East Coast this summer let me know.

Talk to you later

Gail and Herb said...

So sorry I have'nt called, tell Sean,we are sorry about his Mom. Don't know where the time is going. When are you coming this way? Ok the fib is Keven getting in a all girl School. Talk soon!

Sandi said...

Kelly, you really need to post more often. That's a lot of news to catch up on.

I'm sorry to hear about Sean's mother. I can't even imagine what he (and you) are going through. I'm adding you both to my prayer list.

It's good to hear that Kevin and Mia love Virginia. How are you coping with being a "college mom?" I know I had a minor breakdown recently; Cari announced that she has decided to stay in New York for the summer instead of coming home. I knew that was coming, but I really wasn't ready for it! I vote that kids should have the right to grow up until their mom is ready for them to. What do you think?

All of your boys sound like they're doing well. Which is very nice, since things must be a madhouse thanks to renovations. You need to post pictures, please. (Of the boys. And the renovations. And you and Sean.)

As for the game...hummmm. I think that I'll go along with Aunt Gail and guess that #1 is the fib.

sean & kelly said...

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!!!!! I am NOT a college mom!! I am not dealing well with it at all and I think of you frequently when I think about the whole situation. when he drove away in the u-haul and I stood in the street literally mourning the loss of my son, I thought I was going to die! We are not old enough for this. I am still waiting to have our next " all girls vacation " with grandmom! To every one else, thank you for your prayers. Bobby, Kevin is in Lynchburg, how close is that to you?

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

Hello to Kelly, Sean and the whole gang, I have a habbit of calling people and finding stuff out, But I will say Kevin would apply to an all girl school, and it wouldn't surprise me if he got acceppted. Sean you are in our thoughts and prayers, Kelly always with love for everyone, Can't wai to see you this summer. Danielle will send you a link to my copper web sight. Love ya.

Sandi said...

Hey guys. Just as an FYI, the link to Charlie's Copper site is already up on the sidebar (look under "Favorite Family Links" for Copperworks Plus). You didn't really think that I would miss that one, did you?

Sandi said...

Charlie, I was just reading through the comments again and realized that you never said what your guess for Kelly's fib was! Please post again and make a guess...