Wednesday, October 12, 2005

kellys family

i think i figured it out!
except i just lost Fords picture! this 1st picture is me, sean and steven. I didnt realize i didnt have more family pics.


this is cody


this is a pic of phillip and ford last year



this is phillip with his new friends while on vacation





this is about a year and a half ago.


me and sean on vacation a few months ago.


kevin {before he cut his hair} and mia

Ford last year

Ford again

Me,Tracey and Aunt Leslie at Traceys graduation in august

4 comments:

Gail and Herb said...

Love the pictures , the boys are all so big ! Its hard getting everyone together at the same time for pictures, theres always one that can,t make it, I know! We have to get Tracy,s E-Mail , its been so very long since I,ve seen her. Did you vote for the Reunion , it looks like the Fourth is way ahead. Later Aunt Gail

Melisssa Neuhaus said...

Seeing the pictures shocked me on how long it actually has been - I have a picture with the boys when they were so young - as well as myself being young - I MISS you soo much and i know when i see everyone i am going to cry..

love you
Mel

sean & kelly said...

I'm already crying. I miss you to.

sean & kelly said...

Hey Kimmy! We love and miss you guys to! It seems like such a long time ago that we were together! Cody is taller than me. He is 5'9! Steven and Ford are the only ones shorter than me. I always wanted to be short! You can wear heels! See you soon,all my love.