Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Farm Photo's






We have sent these photo's out to those of you whose E-mail add. we had on our computer, and Aunt Gail reminded us that we should post them here on the blog as well. These are some recent photo's taken on Friday. The first one was taken at TNT's Kindergarten classroom where they had just finished a unit titled "On The Farm". They had a day at the end of the unit called "Farm Day" The other pictures of the boys on the swings were taken on Saturday at friends of ours house who just happen to live on a farm in Alabama. The first one is Tyler and the second is Trevor. The last photo was taken at home and all I have to say about that one is boys will be boys. BOY, I sure am outnumbered. :)
Love, All of us

3 comments:

sean & kelly said...

Oh my God Ralph! You grew up too!!!3 boys, I feel for you, I feel great and lucky for you! Boys are great and they are sensitive and VERY protective! I think boys go through more of a "stupid" phase than girls though. send more pictures. I want to see the family,wedding pictures etc. bring out of touch peoplelike me up to date!

Sandi said...

Laurie & Ralph,

The boys are getting to be so big! We can't wait to see all of you at Christmas.

Becky's band is going to Tallahassee Oct 21-23rd for a Battle of the Bands at FSMU. I'm not sure yet if I'll be there as a chaperone (I have a "temp" son right now which is making things a little complicated). Anyway, let me know if you're going to be around, and I'll give you details if you want to come out and watch her perform.

Ralph, Laurie, Tyler, Trevor, & Ethan :) said...

Sandi,

Yes, we would love to see Becky in the battle of the bands. Please call me and let me know when and where!!!! Let us know if you will be here as well. If nothing else we would love to see you guys for a quick visit. Love Laurie