Sunday, October 09, 2005

another proud mom.....

I am going to figure out how to do pictures eventually, hopefully by tonight, but until then, let me do a little bragging...Kevin is 18, a senior in high school. He is in all honors classes with a 99.6 average. He is working at burger king and plays drums in a band called KAOS. He had black hair almost as long as Carries and just recently cut it and donated it to"Locks of Love". He is looking at several colleges and interested in computer graphics. He is also interested in joining the navy and becomming a pilot. He has also received scholarships for American Sign Language. Phillip is an average student whos only focus right now is skate-boarding. He built a half-pipe in the back yard and has a new sponser from "Vans". He is the son with a new girlfriend every month! Very popular! He is 16. Cody is 14. He also is a straight A student {where do they get it from?} He is already signed up for ROTC next year and wants to be an aeuronautical engineer. He spends time with a Dr. friend of mine that works at NASA Space Station. He is in his second year of football and just won an award from his teachers that will put him in Austrailia next year for 3 weeks! Steven is 11. In 5th grade. He is on a basket ball team and dreams of becomming the next Tracy McBrady! Ford is our 3 year old. Although there is something wonderful about starting all over, having kids is definately best left to the young!! My "adopted" daughter is Kevins girlfried, Mia. They have been together for almost 4 years. She also is in all honors classes with a 100 average. She spent about a year living with us when her parents went through a horrible divorce and she is my only "princess". I think I would give one of the boys up before I would give her up!! Sean and I have been married 4 years now. He is a purchasing manager. His pride and joy is a Harley Fatboy he just bought. He wants me to learn to ride and is always teasing me that I should be more like Aunt Robin! I keep telling him that they wern't all"good" memories! I frequently have flash backs and night mares of a crazy woman on a motorcycle yelling "come on, you can do it! Its not hard, look at me!!" Remember "suicide hill"? Well, thats all I got to say about my family.{ I thought the thought of them all moving out would be more difficult!} I cant wait to see eveyone at the reunion!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

We want pictures, please...

sean & kelly said...

Sandi, I dont know how! I thought I would be able to do it last night while Sean was still here{he went out of town today} Like most parents, I'll have to wait until Kevin gets home to show me! I'm fixin to look through the site again, but I don't remember seeing ,Oh yes I do, never mind! I was thinking your youngest was a son, I thought you had 4. You have a beautiful family. I wish our kids were able to grow up together like we all did. Your kids are very lucky to have family around. I'm feeling mushy so I'll let you go. Cant wait to see you and everyone.

Sandi said...

Nyssa (Cathy's daughter) and Becky (my youngest daughter) have started a family blogsite just for the kids. Since most of the kids are missing out on having cousins nearby, this will give them a chance to chat and get to know each other.

The site is called Kids Talk!, and there is a link to it along the right side of this blogsite. To keep it safe for the kids, in order to post or comment, you will need to be a member of that site. Membership is as easy as letting me know you want in on it and then I send you an invitation to join.