Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just wanted to say Hello

Hi everyone, What a great time I had at the reunion! It was really nice seeing everyone and remembering why I love you all. (Except now I really miss you all)
I want to welcome MelisSa to the Family Gathering, I saw your name on the list so it great to have you here!
I like the Celebrations page, I think its a good idea for any special occasion, and its an easy way to keep us all informed. For instance - Cathy, Orlando, Nyssa, Sandi, PJ Beckie and me are going to Orlando in September for a weekend

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hi, Mom!
Hope you're as excited about the trip as we are. Nyssa and I can't wait to see Hawk Nelson in concert again. We also can't wait to find out if your as much fun at concerts as Sandi is.
I don't think Disney will ever be the same after our visit.
Cathy