Thursday, August 31, 2006

Charles, aka Chuck, says "hello"

I had a wonderful email from Aunt Kay's Charlie, and he asked me to share some photos with everyone since he can't post anything. (I'm sending him an invitation to join us, so hopefully you'll soon be hearing directly from him.) This is what he wrote:


Hi Sandi

My brother, Herb from Colorado showed me the family website and it is fun to see all the Jersey Neuhaus'es I grew up with, including your Mom, Uncle Herb, and my Aunt Marion.

Just for clarification, I am the Charlie Neuhaus living in Massachusetts, son of Auny Kay and Charles. Some of the family think of me as "Chuck"

Here are some pictures of my wife Roberta, daughter Sophia (17--leaving any minute now for college), and son Nick--16, in high school.

Good job on the website, and sorry I missed the reunion.

Charlie

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi, Chuck!
I'm glad Sandi posted your pictures. Your family looks lovely. Where is your daughter going to college? Is your son a sophmore or junior this year? My daughter is a sophmore...where did the time go?
Cathy (Sandi's baby sister)

Gail and Herb said...

Hi Chuck and Family! Sorry we didn,t see you at the Reunion. I heard you and your Mom (Aunt Kay) tried to see my Melissa in Gunnison, shes so sorry she missed you too. It was great seeing your Mom again,we keep in touch on line. The Blog has been great getting back in touch with family again. Hope to see you on soon. N.J. Cousin Herb and Gail