Friday, June 30, 2006

Hello from Georgia

Since Sandi intrduced me, I figured I'd say hello. I live in Georgia with my family: Stephanie my wife and our three children, Wesley, Kylee & Jadyn. We've been in Georgia about eight months and moved here from Sahuarita, AZ where we lived for about 10 years. We moved here to be closer to family (my dad and his family live just outside of Gainsville, GA and my brother and his family live near Suwannee). Here's some recent pictures of us all.

Stephanie, Wesley, Jadyn and Kylee.


Me, my mom and all of my kids.


My kids and my brother Martin's Kids (Amanda and Emily)


Me and Kylee


Kylee and Wesley
Can't wait to see everyone!
One last thing, if you have any documents or family tree history, would you please bring it with you so that we can all compare what we have and share in order to get a (as complete as possible) family tree (with any stories or background) together? I'd certainly appreciate it!!
james

4 comments:

Gail and Herb said...

It was great seeing you and your family on the Blog. We are looking forward in meeting you all in NC. You should be able to go back to last Aug. and see all the pictures that have been posted, plus Sandi has the Family Tree started. We will help with any info that we have. Gail

Sandi said...

Gail,

You've got that great kinship listing that Melissa did. I know, because it's been a big help to me lately. [grin] You should bring that to the reunion. I know that others would like to see it.

~Sandi

Cathy said...

Hi,
I love the pictures of your family. I know Sandi is really excited that you're going to the reunion. It was funny watching her explain to Nyssa "who" you are. (Nyssa meant does Nyssa know you, etc...Sandi thought she meant relationship to her) Anyways, you're kids look like they have tons of personality...

Bobby said...

Hey, Welcome to the site. I am Gail and Herb's Son Bob, and cousins with Sandi so i guess we are 2nd cousins too. I saw you do MMA and Jiu Jitsu? How long have you been training? Any Fights?
I train in Brazilian No Gi Jiu Jitsu