Sunday, June 18, 2006

Family Pictures

I've been going through some of my old photographs, trying to organize them. I've also been scanning some of them into the computer to put into my online gallery in case anyone wants to see them. I decided to post a few of them here, too.

This first one is Aunt Kay and Herbie. Unfortunately it wasn't dated, but I'm guessing that it was taken in 1960-something.

These four adorable children are Ricky's. I'm looking forward to seeing them at the reunion, because I know they've grown a lot since the picture was taken. On the couch, there is Alexis, Richard, and Brittney, with Jacqui in front of them.

At first glance, I thought this was one of Ralph and Laurie's boys. But it's not Tyler, it's his Uncle Danny. There definitely is a family resemblance!

No comments: