Sunday, October 08, 2006

Celebrations for October

I finally updated the Celebrations blog for October. Since I'm late, we've missed a couple of birthdays:

Happy Belated Birthday, Ricky! I wish you could have made it to the Family Gathering -- we were looking forward to seeing you and the kids. Please post, and let us know how you all are doing.

Happy Belated Birthday, Cathy. I'm sorry I didn't make it down to Boca yesterday. I would have MUCH rather had spent the day celebrating with you, instead of playing taxi-mom all day for the kids!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ok, I guess your forgiven for forgetting. I was sorry that you couldn't make it down. We had a nice relaxing day. Orlando fixed mom's car radio/cd. Mom and I sat out on the porch/aviary reading and enjoying our birds. (we're up to 30) Did I tell you my finches had babies? When are you coming down? You have to meet new additions and Lando finished our pond/waterfall. You can help pick out lots of plants.