Saturday, October 21, 2006

Granny,s Trip

Well Granny ( Marion) left N.J. this morning and she arrived safely in Houston. She enjoyed playing Dominos, and had a Salmon dinner at Kelley's. Her next stop will be at Dougs and Leslie's in Louisiana, then on to Tallahassee to Ralph and Lourie's . She will be enjoying Thanksgiving with April and her family then she will be back in N.J, the first week in Dec. Aunt Robin got a good report from her Dr. her hip healed very good. I know everyone is busy I know I am, but if you have not sent your Reunion pics. to Sandi please do this so we can all enjoy your pics. of the Family Gathering, there are a lot of good Pics. still out there. Sandi has a lot of good pics. on her Photo Gallery, the white water ones that Bob took from his Kayak are great, and Sandi took great ones of the train ride. I,m so glad everyone took pictures at the Water Fall, It was almost as good as being able to be there myself, they were just beautiful. From all of us who couldn,t do those trips, Thanks!! Aunt Gail

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Mom, Cathy, and I are excited about Gramma's visit in November. We've already started squabbling over who gets to have the Thanksgiving dinner at their house! No matter which of us ends up as hostess, we'd love to have a Neuhaus gathering for the holiday. So if anyone would like to join us, please consider yourself invited. (We'll have more details soon, and we'll try to be getting in touch with you all.)

Also, as Aunt Gail mentioned, I'm trying to get the Cherokee pictures together on a disk to send out to everyone. Ralph and Laurie are very generously financing the project. (Thank you!) I haven't heard from everyone yet. So if you have pictures that you would like to share, please let me know soon. Also, James, if you're still willing to help with this project, I could sure use some ideas/help/advice.