Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life In Tennessee

I figured I will let you all know what I am upto, since April asked so nicely. I am in my final semester at East Tennessee State University and SUPPOSED to graduate this coming December. I have such a grueling schedule. Mondays are my day off. Tuesday I have Plate Tectonics in the morning, then a strenuous class of Badminton, Two hours off for lunch then my Outdoor Recreation Skills Class, and to end the day my Dance as a Human Experience class. I work in the Mountains of NC on Wednesday's which is more like playing for me, Thursday is pretty much the same as Tuesdays with a Physics Lab II instead of Dance class. I work fridays and Saturdays in NC also. Yeah I know you all feel badly for me with such an intense course load. My Sunday's and Monday's are pretty much taken up with studying or trying to go hiking. I am taking my Land Surveyor In Training test at the end of October. It is the first part of the Test I need to take before I can get my license as a surveyor and it is an 8 hour exam. So I really can't wait for it to be done with. Other then that not too much going on with me.
How is everyone else doing and upto?

Bobby

No comments: