Saturday, April 15, 2006

Family Easter Egg Hunt


Last Saturday we had the Florida Family Easter Egg Hunt. It was a week early, but since Gramma and Aunt Robin were down visiting, we wanted to include them in the fun. The picnic was held at Sugar Sand Park in Boca Raton, and it was the perfect location. (Thanks, Cathy. Once again you did a great job organizing it!)

We do the hunt just a little bit different than the "original" family egg hunt. Since our kids (Nyssa, PJ and Becky) are all older, they hide the eggs for the adults to find. The winners are presented with themed gift baskets. (But of course, we're all winners!)









We have another tradition -- at every family picnic there's a water fight. This time, Gramma joined in.



There are lots more pictures posted on my family album, if you would like to check them out.

6 comments:

Gail and Herb said...

It sure sounds like you all had a good time. That is a different way to have a Easter egg hunt, and it sounds like its a lot of fun, I know Granny and Aunt Robin had a real good time. We had a real nice day, went to breakfast with Charles, Danielle and Cassie. The weather was great so we all went to the park, so Cassie could run and play. I got tied just watching her. Hope everyone elses Easter was a good one. Would like to hear from the rest of you. Love Aunt Gail

Cathy said...

It was so nice seeing Gramma and Aunt Robin. I wish I had been able to take some time off from work to visit with them more.

The Easter Egg Hunt was alot of fun...I'm glad Cheyenne and Amy were able to join us.

I love the pictures you have on the other sight, Sandi. I showed it to Kim who is telling everyone about my hula hoop picture. I'm thinking of giving Mom a copy of that picture along with the picture I have of Sandi hula hooping...what better shots of her grown daughters. I didn't see any pictures of the "comando raid" while the kids were hiding the eggs.

Hope everyone else had a great Easter.

Love, Cathy

sean & kelly said...

I THOUGHT I knew the family name but IT'S not working! can you, couldja, wouldja, Pleeeeeeeeease, e-mail it to me so i can see the rest of the pictures!

Sandi said...

Kelly, I emailed you the password.

If anyone else is having trouble, remember that it is case sensitive (capitalize the first letter of our last name). And in case anyone's interested, I've recently added some new pictures of Ralph and Laurie's family. I have to admit, those boys are awfully cute!

Sandi said...

Kelly, I got a notice that the email I sent you was undeliverable. I double-checked the email addy I have for you, and it's the same one you listed in your profile. Have you changed it?

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

Hey Sandi, I wanted to wait the standard time before i commented LOL. My mom will translate if nessecary, and forgive the spelling, Danielle is cooking and can't help me at the moment. It looks like you showed Granma a great time along with Aunt Robin. And I was happy to see Amy and Cheyanne joined in the festivites. I hope your two terrific kids are still doing well, love to all