Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hey Everyone






First off let me start by saying that we are very sorry we have not posted in a while, but for those of you with kids, you know how hectic it can be at times. With TNT in Kindergarten it just seems like we always have something going on and then with the sports it's like football runs right into soccer and from soccer it's on to T-ball. Of which the boys are currently playing now. Ralph and I really enjoy it, as do the boys. Last week Tyler hit his 1st ever home run and 2nd home run all in the same game. Way to go, TYLER!!! Trevor enjoys playing first base, but what he really enjoys is school and that is where he really seems to excel naturally. I guess he is going to be a smarty pants just like his Daddy. Woo Hoo, TREVOR!!! TNT are also excited about their upcoming 6th B-day on May 18th. Ethan is 15 months now going on 5. He really thinks that he can do anything his brothers can. He really keeps me on my toes and in shape I do not need a membership to the gym as I am constantly chasing after him. He is talking up a storm and is starting to have quite an extensive vocabulary. Yeah, ETHAN!!! As for Ralph and myself we are doing excellent. Ralph's business is doing great, and the Easter Bunny bought us a nice present as you can see in the pictures we purchased a boat. We have really been enjoying it, and we have gone out all weekend long, the past two weekends, fishing, swimming and all kinds of other fun stuff. What a great way to spend some good quality time together as a family. We are also getting ready for the summer. School will be out here in 3 weeks, we already have a lot planned for the summer. We will be going on two trips with the kids and two without, who hoo, RALPH AND LAURIE!!! We are really looking forward to that. TNT will be going to their grandparents house in S. Florida (my parents) for a couple of weeks. The boys have been wanting to do this for a couple of years now and I finally feel that they are old enough to stay away that long without us. They are so excited about that. We are looking forward to the reunion as well and have already booked our cottage. Can't wait to see everyone. :) Our love to all.......

5 comments:

Gail and Herb said...

Great pictures guys! The boys are doing so good in sports, and I know what you mean about Ethan,not slowing down. Wow what a nice boat,I remember the good times we had in Grampops boat when they were in the Keys, and we visited them. I loved the rides but not stopping to fish. Even though I would catch the most, I would get very very sea sick. Grampop would say he didn,t have to do any chumming when I was on board. LOL Love Aunt Gail

Ralph, Laurie, Tyler, Trevor, & Ethan :) said...

That is too funny Aunt Gail, Yeah we are really enjoying it. Even Ethan , I was afraid about him getting tired and grumpy but he hangs in there all day like a real trooper. He has even taken a nap which makes life a little easier. The boys really enjoy learning how to drive the boat and the fishing. We have only caught a few fish so far but thats okay it is still so much fun trying.... :)

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

Hey Laurie,Ralph and the boys, looks like that boat is a lot of fun. Its great to here that TNT are doing great in both sports and school. Cassie realy misses all three. Danielle is taking a break from her job for the summer so I can take advantage of the longer days at work, Plus it frees up our weekends to spend more time exploreing the world with Cassie. She is doing so well, and is fasinated with everything from a blade of grass to tree trunks. I just did my first solo copper standing seam roof for pop and I had alot of fun doing it. Its great when a fun activety can make a few bucks. Can't wait to see you guys, love to all

Ralph, Laurie, Tyler, Trevor, & Ethan :) said...

Charles,
That is so nice that Danielle is going to be able to stay home with Cassie. Danielle~ I know Cassie is just like Ethan and she is going to wear your butt out. I sware that when Ethan's bedtime rolls around, I think that I am more tired than he is. He He. It makes my old job of nursing seem like a piece of cake. We cannot not wait to see you guys again at the reunion. That way we can let Cassie and Ethan loose and then they can wear each other out for a change instead of us. If we are lucky maybe we can even brainwash the grandma's into doing some chasing as well.... He He.. What do you think Aunt Gail sounds like fun huh???? He He He. Come on you really weren't thinking that this reunion was going to be a vacation did you??? He He I bet that Becky would love to chase the little ones, she is very good with babies. I wonder where she got that from Sandi?!? :) Love and miss you :) :)

Sandi said...

Laurie, both Becky and PJ are looking forward to having Cassie and your boys around. I don't know which one is going to get possession of them, but you can pretty much count on getting to lounge around for a change. I'd offer to steal them from you, too, only I know from recent experience that it won't do any good with Becky around. (I'm still pouting that Cassie like Becky better than me.)