Sunday, March 19, 2006

hi everyone



hi! we finally got our internet back up! How is everyone? I completely forgot to make our reservations for the kottages so I just finished doing that! I thought I was going to be told "to bad" but everything is taken care of! The count down, I believe,has begun! All is well here. Kevin & Mia are fixin to graduate, both with honors. They are trying to narrow down where they want to attend college. They have been accepted to every place they applied. I cant believe Phillip is turning 17! An AMAZING feat of its own! Cody just got accepted into the Air Force ROTC and is doing well. Steven just finished his 1st year of basketball and still thinks he will be the WHITE Tracey McGrady and Ford is your typical 3 year old going on 18! Sean and I are good. Remodeling the kitchen right now. Always something! Cant wait to see everyone! We went and got pictures of us! Turned out terrible{camera adds many pounds!} But thats us! See you all very soon! Love ya all!

2 comments:

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

Hey Kelley, Hey Sean, I can't believe how much bigger all of your kids have gotten, Its realy good to hear from you and that everything is getting to resemble normalcy for you, I know it was a tough road. I can't wait to see you guys in August. love you all

Gail and Herb said...

So glad to see you all back on line missed you . Thanks for putting the pictures on, everyone looks great. Can,t wait to see you all in Aug. Love Aunt Gail