Sunday, June 03, 2007

Final Results for 3 Truths and A Fib

We ended up with six entries for this game, and the following people are official members of the Neuhaus Liar's Club: Charlie, Bobby, Kelly, April, Sam, and myself (Sandi).

Unfortunately, Bobby, Kelly, April and Sam are also members of the Neuhaus Procrastinator's Club, so we don't know what their fib was. So results were based only on the two three entries we had answers for (I know my mom's fib, so I went ahead and counted that.)

Nobody guessed correctly for my four items, which makes me the best fibber. Charlie was runner-up with only 1 out of 3 correctly guessing. April was 3rd with half of the guessers getting it right.

For best guesser, the results were: Kelly and I each had one right guess, which actually was enough to make us the winners. Charlie, Bobby, and Gail gave it a good try, but were unable to figure out when a fib was being told so they get the Trusting Soul award.

Maybe we'll have another contest later on this summer. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

5 comments:

sean & kelly said...

I still have time!!!!!!!! dont I ? My computer was down, we were painting, I am sorry! I am NOT pregnant!!!

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

We have already posted our reveal listed under REVEAL, but no-one has seamed to notice,(ARMS CROSSED< POUTING LIP) that it has been up for two weeks. Kelly, you have got to tell the story on how Kevin got accempted to an all girl school.

Sandi said...

I noticed!

sean & kelly said...

quit pouting! I noticed too! I also know Sams truth, does that count? I figured sense I saw her computer was back up she would have responded. I'll tell you soon, got to go to work! love you guys!

Charles Danielle & Cassie said...

I am not realy pouting( kicking stones )