Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Family Gathering CD

After almost a year, the photo CD of our first "Family Gathering" is finally finished! We had five six photographers, and over 1250 photos. It was really difficult, but I managed to get it down to just a 40 minute slide show. I want to thank everyone that helped -- you're all mentioned in the show's credits.

I'll be sending out emails and/or letters with your chance to get a copy of the CD. If you don't hear from me in the next two weeks, please feel free to just email or call me and ask for your copy. (I might not have current addresses for everyone).

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Emails and letters have been sent out today!

James said...

Hey,

Would you do me a favor and email to me at iamclavo@gmail.com please? I'd like to get in on the CD action.

THANKS,

james