Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I've started packing...

Mom, the kids, and I are leaving Saturday morning for North Carolina. I can't wait! Mom and I went through my camper this past weekend, and put everything we thought we needed into the van. So I'm already driving around with the van packed up. (The only thing I haven't figured out is what to do when it's time to add the children into the van -- there just isn't any room left!)

Since I've been making list after list, and running around trying to get things together, I was wondering what suggestions you have for the trip. You know, the "don't forget to bring" items, and the "don't bother bringing it because I'll have one with me if you need it" items. For instance, mom's already told me not to pack the stuff for biscuits and gravy because Uncle Dale will have that for us at the campground. (How's that for a hint, Aunt Mickey?)

And by the way -- I've got the t-shirts, and they look great! So if you ordered shirts, be sure to stop our cabin to pick them up when you get to the campground. Actually, be sure to come by our cabin even if you didn't order shirts, because we have stuff for everyone!


No comments: