Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Reunion Date

Time keeps rushing bye, and we have to really get the plans made for our Reunion. Sandi did put a link for the Camp ground on this Blog so you can check it out. We had to change the date, a lot of family couldn,t get the Holiday off. I really hope this is not going to be a problem, we really want everyone to make it. The Florida schools start up the 2nd week of Aug. Our new date is The weekend of Aug. 4th, 5th and 6th. A lot of us are going for a week, using the weekend as the main date. We will have to make our reservations soon . I asked the owner of the campground for a deadline, I,m waiting for her E-Mail. She did tell me that 5 days after we make the reservations she has to have the money. We will also be sending out a letter on this. We really need to get a head count . There are still a lot of family members that are not on the Blog. Hope to hear from every one real soon. Love Aunt Gail

1 comment:

Sandi said...

The new dates are actually better for me. I can't wait. The kids and I are planning to go for the entire week instead of just the weekend; there's just so much to do there. I have pictures of our last trip there posted online, if you want to see what the campground looks like.