Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!



These are the few pictures I have right now. The pic's with Santa are at the hospital. The CEO is Santa. The pic of me and the other nurses are at a dinner that was honoring several nurses in the houston area. I was one of the honorees. The lady in white is my director of nurses. We had family pictures done last week as part of my christmas from the boys but they wont be ready for 10 more days. I hate waiting! Any way, Happy New Year! Health, Happiness and Love are what we pray for for everyone, in addition to much joy and laughter always! Sean, Kelly and family.

1 comment:

Gail and Herb said...

Kelly and family, so glad to see the pictures. It brings tears to my eyes to be able to go on the blog and see all the family pictures being posted. Its the next best thing if you can,t all be together. We love and miss you all. Aunt Gail