Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!



Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, we did! We spent Christmas Eve at Chris and Lori,s new house, with Bob, Melissa, Charles, Danielle, Cassie, Granny and Melissa,s friend Matt. We had a great Turkey dinner, and opened our gifts. Of course we all had fun watching Cassie run around. This morning we got up had our coffee and went to Herb and Cindy,s to have a great breakfast with their family and do the gifts. Back home to Melissa's great Prime Rib dinner . We cleaned up and played with Cassie. Granny, Aunt Robin and Matt joined us for desert, coffee and more gifts. To end the Day we got to talk to Aunt April and her family. later on we talked to Kelly . We just had a great day ! Love to all Herb and Gail.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

A couple of people have asked me how Cari's trip home from New York turned out. (The day Cari was supposed to leave New York, the transit workers were threatening to go on strike.) If you really want to hear it, CLICK HERE. [Warning -- like most of my stories,it is very long.]

sean & kelly said...

I'm glad everyone had a good christmas! Thanks for posting the pictures, Aunt Robin looks great! Also, she has the same rug as we do in our dining room! I dont have my christmas pictures yet but I am going to try and post a couple of what I do have. See you soon. Love to you all, Kelly.